A high-capacity lime and mineral fertilizer spreader
Our largest lime and fertilizer spreaders with arguments that speak for themselves:
- Up to a 30-meter working width for lime, 40 meters for urea and 48 meters for fertilizer
- Fully integrated ISOBUS controls, spreading in wedges and headlands, as well as section control.
- As standard equipment, the spreader has its own hybrid power unit (HPU) powered by the tractor’s PTO to ensure constant and exceptionally high performance
The spreading quality and working widths of the KXE/SC spreaders are unrivaled.
Standard equipment for KXE/SC models:
The KXE/SC model's standard equipment ensures a spreading with high accuracy and reliability despite its superior working width:
- A built-in tilt sensor which adjusts the application rate for spreading in uneven terrain
- A lime kit mounted with simple installation (fertilizer kit is optional)
- Hydraulically driven spread discs, mounted 6 meters apart, supplied by two 40-cm-wide, hydraulically foldable side belts.
- A hybrid power unit (HPU) comprising a PTO-powered hydraulic pump station attached to the spreader. The HPU drives the two spread discs.
The floor belt and two side belts are powered by the tractor’s hydraulic system. The HPU ensures a constant, highly effective power supply.
- The K-XE/SC spreaders are controlled via ISOBUS. It is possible to use either the tractor’s ISOBUS terminal or an optional Müller Track Guide III terminal.
It is possible to equip the new spread unit with two different types of spread discs for lime and three different types of spread discs for mineral fertilizer. This ensures the widest possible working widths even when spreading poor-quality materials.
Stainless steel hopper painted red
|Capacity||9.00 m3||12.00 m3||15.60 m3|
|Capacity with 23 cm hopper extension||11.00 m3||14.90 m3||18.95 m3|
|Capacity with 50 cm hopper extension||14.00 m3||-||-|
|Loading height, min.||2627mm||2800mm||2950mm|
|Loading height, max.||3447mm||3000mm||3000mm|
|Minimum width, outside wheels||2350mm||2750mm||2750mm|
|Maximum width, outside wheels||2900mm||2900mm||2900mm|
|Biggest possible wheel diameter:||Ø 1675mm||Ø 1675mm||Ø 1675mm|
Read more about the following: